Medical Negligence

If you or a loved one suffered an injury as a result of a hospital or doctor or health care professional’s breach of standard of care, or if you did not receive proper information in order to make an informed decision about a medical procedure, you may be entitled to file a claim. Before you can file a medical negligence lawsuit, you must first file a claim at the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs and have a hearing before the Medical Inquiry Conciliation Panel (MICP).

Attorney Cynthia K. Wong can evaluate your medical claim and advise you on the MICP process and the pursuit of a medical negligence lawsuit in court.

Often times, people may not know whether the medical care and treatment they received was appropriate. Other times, people know that what happened should not have happened.

Cynthia will meet with clients to first hear their story. She will listen and then review the medical records. She will consult with medical experts and analyze what happened and whether there was a breach of standard of care that was causal to the ultimate outcome. Cynthia provides her analysis to her clients and advises her clients on their entitlement to make a claim at the MICP before filing the lawsuit.

Over the course of her career, Cynthia has litigated numerous cases against doctors and hospitals. Call Cynthia K. Wong today to discuss your case.